As seen in
Nordic walking for a Healthier you:
Brealy Bootcamps Learn to Nordic walking program takes place for 4 weeks in selected areas for up to 12 participants. After the 4 weeks you are ready to go and enjoy the skill you have learnt and that healthier lifestyle.
Beneficial for all
Nordic Walking is quite unique in that it provides benefits for everybody from those with medical problems to the super fit.
Whatever age, fitness level or goal, - Nordic Walking is suitable, effective and enjoyable.
- Tones the upper and lower body at the same time
- Uses 90% of the skeletal muscles
- Burns up to 46% more calories than ordinary walking
- Reduces the pressure on knees and joints
- Great for the Heart and Lungs
- Ideal for neck, shoulder and back problems
- Poles propel the walker along,making it easier to move faster than normal without feeling the effort
- It is one of the most effective cross training techniques for athletes and sportspeople who require ultimate cardiovascular and endurance conditioning.
- It’s very sociable; participants can chat as they go!
- It combines exercise with nature, which has been proven to boost mood and reduce stress.
After you have completed the Learn to Program you can take part in our One day adventure walks and weekly group walks. These will be listed here for more details contact Julie on 07710760814
|Every week call 07710760814 for details||1st Jan||13.45||Dorney Village||
What’s included in a Brealy Bootcamp?
- Pre course advice and consultation
- Pre arrival Health Questionnaire
- Joining instructions pack including kit list
- Ensuite Accommodation*
- All meals and snacks and drinks
- Welcome pack and Goody Bag*
- Personal health assessment
- Welcome Meeting
- Up to 9 hours exercise per day
- Behaviour* and Nutrition Workshops**
- Hand outs from experts
- Recipes and meal plans*
- 1-2-1 personal training session**
- Complimentary Massage**
- Optional 1-2-1 expert consultations
- Departure Health Assessment*
- 8 week post bootcamp programme**
- Active post course community
All Residential Bootcamps*
Week or 10 Day Bootcamps only**
“ I came in trepidation because of my age (67) but i needn't have worried - the group of women were varied in age and ability, everyone supported each other, I had a fantastic experience and have lost weight, am fitter than I've been in years and most of all motivated to carry on ! Thank you Julie
Anne 67 June 2012