Turn up the heat and sign up for one of Julie’s very popular kettlebell classes.
The kettlebell has long been considered the ultimate training tool, it can be one of the most effective and exciting ways to get fit. Kettlebells are becoming extremely popular amongst sports people and individuals looking to loss weight – so why not register for our kettlebells training today?
The kettlebell resembles a cannonball with a handle, and training drills are all functional movements that rely on major muscle groups, thus providing an intense and challenging strength and cardiovascular workout in one.
Our professional kettlebell trainer, Julie Brealy, runs regular 1-2-1 or group sessions for women in and Berkshire. Sign up now and see why Kettlebells are becoming so popular – or why not give us a call today!
- Improve strength, endurance and cardiovascular fitness
- Metabolically demanding, a 20min workout can burn up to 500 calories
- Strips body fat
- Increased flexibility and agility
Kettlebell training with Julie will supercharge your fitness and burn body fat, you don’t have to be fit to do the kettlebell its open to all levels. Discover the challenge, fun and results associated with this remarkable training tool.
Julie has been trained by some of the leading global kettlebell instructors, Stefano Chiriaco and the late Angie Dowds trainer on the Biggest Loser
|Every week call 07710760814 for details||7th Jan 2013||18.45||Dorney Village||
What’s included in a Brealy Bootcamp?
- Pre course advice and consultation
- Pre arrival Health Questionnaire
- Joining instructions pack including kit list
- Ensuite Accommodation*
- All meals and snacks and drinks
- Welcome pack and Goody Bag*
- Personal health assessment
- Welcome Meeting
- Up to 9 hours exercise per day
- Behaviour* and Nutrition Workshops**
- Hand outs from experts
- Recipes and meal plans*
- 1-2-1 personal training session**
- Complimentary Massage**
- Optional 1-2-1 expert consultations
- Departure Health Assessment*
- 8 week post bootcamp programme**
- Active post course community
All Residential Bootcamps*
Week or 10 Day Bootcamps only**
I like the variety of exercise sessions and although there are some that I still find a chore, it has given me the chance to try new things and find what works for me. Everyone is friendly and approachable and you work at your own fitness level. It’s a great way to kick off a new diet! ”