As seen in
One Day Boot camps
Our regular, One Day boot camps are a perfect taster to the full Brealy Bootcamps experience,but they’re also a great way to help you get back into regular training, or to give a boost to your existing exercise regime.
Set mainly outdoors at one of our stunning UK venues, Brealy Bootcamps Fitness Days run from 10am – 4pm and are for both men and women.Training sessions focus on helping you towards a higher level of fitness and you will have fun while we wake up those endorphins.
You’ll go home with a real sense of achievement, re-energised and feeling fitter than ever – and motivated to keep on track with your exercise schedule.
Included in the price of your Brealy Bootcamps Bootcamp Day are healthy snacks, water and lunch - all you need to bring is your determination to get fit!
What a typical One Day camp could look like:
- 5k -10k jogging trail
- Kettlebells workouts
- Boxing circuits
- Resistance training
- Tabata workout
*Some One day bootcamps days are at indoor venues please check our Dates page as to when our day camps are running.
What’s included in a Brealy Bootcamp?
- Pre course advice and consultation
- Pre arrival Health Questionnaire
- Joining instructions pack including kit list
- Ensuite Accommodation*
- All meals and snacks and drinks
- Welcome pack and Goody Bag*
- Personal health assessment
- Welcome Meeting
- Up to 9 hours exercise per day
- Behaviour* and Nutrition Workshops**
- Hand outs from experts
- Recipes and meal plans*
- 1-2-1 personal training session**
- Complimentary Massage**
- Optional 1-2-1 expert consultations
- Departure Health Assessment*
- 8 week post bootcamp programme**
- Active post course community
All Residential Bootcamps*
Week or 10 Day Bootcamps only**
“ Brealy Bootcamps is great for trying different types of exercise, it helped me change my mindset and boosted my confidence ”