As seen in
What will I eat ?
We will make sure you understand the food types you should eat and the time of day you should eat them. Following the behaviour change techniques and the meal plans we give you, you will be far less likely to over eat or go for the wrong foods when you are back home.
While you are with us, our Nutrition Therapist, Kate Delmar-Morgan will deliver two nutrition workshops to ensure you understand the importance of a nutritional plan. We’ll give you a recipe pack to help you make good eating a permanent part of your new lifestyle, so you stay on track to achieve your weight loss or fitness goals.
Sample Daily Menu
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs on rye toast
- Morning Snack: 2 oatcakes with nut spread
- Lunch: Carrot Soup, Grilled chicken green Salad
- Afternoon Snack: Date flapjack
- Dinner: Salmon fish cakes, stir fried vegetables
- Evening Snack: Cottage cheese and walnuts
What’s included in a Brealy Bootcamp?
- Pre course advice and consultation
- Pre arrival Health Questionnaire
- Joining instructions pack including kit list
- Ensuite Accommodation*
- All meals and snacks and drinks
- Welcome pack and Goody Bag*
- Personal health assessment
- Welcome Meeting
- Up to 9 hours exercise per day
- Behaviour* and Nutrition Workshops**
- Hand outs from experts
- Recipes and meal plans*
- 1-2-1 personal training session**
- Complimentary Massage**
- Optional 1-2-1 expert consultations
- Departure Health Assessment*
- 8 week post bootcamp programme**
- Active post course community
All Residential Bootcamps*
Week or 10 Day Bootcamps only**
“ When I met Julie a year ago I had already managed to lose a stone though diet, and was a confident size 16, but I was convinced that this was as far as I could go. Julie worked out both an exercise plan and eating plan and because she had focussed on exercises and foods that I enjoyed I actually wanted to follow the plan. After 4 months I was a size 14 and dropped another stone and half...even better I have managed to keep it off for almost a year now. ”