As seen in
Whether you’d like a boot camp for corporate team building, for a group of friends, a special occasion, a hen party with a twist - or even a boot camp reunion, we can offer you a totally bespoke fitness experience.
From a one day fitness camp in a local park to a weekend boot camp in a country cottage; or how about a luxury 4* spa hotel camp to help you and your bridesmaids prepare for your wedding day? Whatever you have in mind we will be happy to offer you our experience and make all the arrangements for you.
We can accommodate any size of group - all you need is a minimum of 4 people, a date and a location - leave it to the Brealy Bootcamp team to do the rest.
Want to make it even more personal?
We can offer you all the fun of a Brealy Bootcamps experience and deliver a totally bespoke programme in the comfort of your home! We can arrange for one of our team to come to your house for just a day or for a whole week. They’ll prepare personalised exercise and nutrition programmes and give you all the support and guidance you need to succeed.
What’s included in a Brealy Bootcamp?
- Pre course advice and consultation
- Pre arrival Health Questionnaire
- Joining instructions pack including kit list
- Ensuite Accommodation*
- All meals and snacks and drinks
- Welcome pack and Goody Bag*
- Personal health assessment
- Welcome Meeting
- Up to 9 hours exercise per day
- Behaviour* and Nutrition Workshops**
- Hand outs from experts
- Recipes and meal plans*
- 1-2-1 personal training session**
- Complimentary Massage**
- Optional 1-2-1 expert consultations
- Departure Health Assessment*
- 8 week post bootcamp programme**
- Active post course community
All Residential Bootcamps*
Week or 10 Day Bootcamps only**
I was so apprehensive about the bootcamp before i arrived, but after being there for all of 10 minutes, I was relaxed and put at ease by you and your team!
I found the day exciting yet challenging and felt like I pushed myself further than I would if I had gone to the gym on my own!
So a thank you
Hope to do another so your courses soon”
Clare, 36, Middlesex, 9th January 2011